Digitally Controlled Anti Fouling System for Ships (DAFS)
- This system is used in all the ships/boats to prevent the internal pipelines getting clogged by the marine organisms.
- Existing system were less efficient and uses older generation controls.
- This new design is fully digital and has fully digital programmable power supply for the system working.
- Increased efficiency and less expensive and more than that less complex with fewer boards.
Marine Growth Prevention Systems (MGPS)
- This product was developed to replace an expensive Imported product with an indigenized version.
- The product is a drop-in replacement for the existing imported version in the ship.
- Uses Digital Control technology for the control of current with state of the art PWM based Single Chip design.
- Cost reduction by almost 50%.
- System efficiency increased from 50% to 80% saving power, size reduced by 2/3rd the original size.
Low Ripple Mil Grade Power Supply
- Unique (Patent Applied) DC voltage- controlled Power Supply with 0.1% ripple for Naval Application.
- Small foot print with configurable Ripple Filter.
- Output Voltage : 1.2 – 10 Volts.
- Output Current :25 Amp.
- Control Voltage: 0-2.5V.
- Output Ripple : 0.1%.
High Wattage FPSO System
- ICCP System for Floating Production Storage and Offloading system.
- Protection current in the range of 900 Amps and 1300 Amps.
- Intelligent Synchronization Design for high current output.
- Multiple Reference Cell Support.
- Advanced Control Algorithm for optimal control.
Connected Cycle Controller System
- Central controller developed for a Assisted Electric Cycle.
- Controller based on a 8 bit processor with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Runs patented algorithm for different terrains and heart conditions.
- Can be paired to Mobile application or direct cloud based on need.